Wednesday, May 31, 2006
- Name: Connex Whinger
- Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
An extract from my first post best sums up what this is all about.
"Perception is reality" was one of the many glib phrases my ex-boss used to regularly use. Well my reality is that I have never had a full week of the train that I want to catch running on time. Let me rephrase that somewhat inelegant sentence - I don't believe that of the ten scheduled trains that I would wish to catch in any given week, all ten have ever run as scheduled. Ever. In over four years of commuting on the Sandringham line, my perception is that at least one train per week is either delayed or cancelled.
That's probably a pretty bold call, so to turn my perception into reality, I plan to keep a diary for a while and we'll see how often Connex can deliver me a full week of reliable services. Yes, I know that's a little self-centred, but isn't that the whole point of blogging?
- Mon 29 May - Wet and late…
- Summary 22-26 May
- Fri 26 May - It's cold...
- Thu 25 May - Signals...?
- Tue-Wed 23-24 May - Out of town...
- Mon 22 May - Ticket inspectors...?
- Summary 15-19 May
- Fri 19 May - $10,200,000,000...
- Thu 18 May - Reasons to be cheerful...
- Wed 17 May - Let me out...!