Thursday, December 22, 2005

Thu 22 December - I'm rapt...

Or should that be wrapped? Running a bit late this morning as Mrs CW is heading off with the kids today and if I don't get their pressies wrapped I'll have to take them on the plane with me - I like to travel light...

So I'm on the 07:29 and I'm rapt because it's on time...

A little party this evening in the office, so home on the 19:35. Just as in peak hour we stand there watching the clock tick past the departure time with no sign of the train and no announcement. Anyway it pulls in not too much later. We wait for it to depart, then we wait again outside Vodafone Arena. We avoid a red by a matter of seconds as we pull into Ripponlea a fraction under six minutes late.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, your kids are lucky - presents from you & Santa! :)

Green button and PA didn't seem to be working this monring at my station.

22 December, 2005 19:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home