Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Wed 14 September - Oops...!

I can't believe with all the focus on whether I'm accurately recording times or not, I forgot this morning! I do know that we departed a few of the stations about two minutes late this morning, but I met somebody at Richmond so was not thinking about it when we got to Flinders Street. There's a bit of a buffer in the timetable so my guess is we would've only been a minute or so late. In order not to offend anybody, let's call this one a green.

Not so coming home. The doors closed at 17:38, then we sat for five minutes. People were madly pressing the button to open the doors but we just stared mutely at them. Eventually we left and the train pulled up at Ripponlea six minutes late, just as it did yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home