Thursday, April 06, 2006

Thu 6 April - Reasons for delays...

That article in yesterday's MX - see blog below - is still on my mind. I went back over my emails and reviewed the ones from Connex drivers and staff. They're a mix of favourable and unfavourable towards this blog, as you might expect. But I couldn't find any that even hinted at the claimed reasons for delay. In fact one driver mentioned that you could set your watch by his trains. So if that's the case, why isn't he suffering these massive and regular delays? Because they're BS perhaps?

The 07:14 is on time.

Home on the 18:01 and it's pretty right too.

(Apologies for neglecting to post this morning's entry until now - it was on my PDA ready to go, but I have been fairly full on lately so forgot to post it!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Tagle said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

07 April, 2006 18:39  
Blogger Tagle said...

Hmm, i'd like to see it, but it won't happen.

Several reason to delays, on my blog..
http://whingingconnex.blogpost.com

Some of it IS Connex, but really, trains and services are catered for passengers. If they do something, it obviously goes wrong somehow.

Connex reason; fleet accountability, signal/track failure, infrastructure problems, timetabling problems, 'snowball effect'.

Theres still 'people' factor

07 April, 2006 18:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home