Monday, April 03, 2006
- Name: Connex Whinger
- Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
An extract from my first post best sums up what this is all about.
"Perception is reality" was one of the many glib phrases my ex-boss used to regularly use. Well my reality is that I have never had a full week of the train that I want to catch running on time. Let me rephrase that somewhat inelegant sentence - I don't believe that of the ten scheduled trains that I would wish to catch in any given week, all ten have ever run as scheduled. Ever. In over four years of commuting on the Sandringham line, my perception is that at least one train per week is either delayed or cancelled.
That's probably a pretty bold call, so to turn my perception into reality, I plan to keep a diary for a while and we'll see how often Connex can deliver me a full week of reliable services. Yes, I know that's a little self-centred, but isn't that the whole point of blogging?
- Summary 27-31 March
- Fri 31 March - End of a good week...
- Thu 30 March - Not too bad...
- Wed 29 March - When's the election...?
- Tue 28 March - Well, Sir Topham...?
- Mon 27 March - Post-Games blues...?
- Summary 20-24 March
- Fri 24 March - Well done Connex...
- Thu 23 March - Planes or trains...?
- Wed 22 March - Plenty of debate...