Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Tue 29 November - Two in a row...

For the second consecutive day the 07:14 is cancelled. And again we get no SMS alert. So I'm back home for breakfast with the kids again. Thanks Connex.

Actually the SMS alert came through on Orange just after I got back home - very useful. It came through on Vodafone just before 08:00.

As it happens I'm too early for the kids' breakfast today, but at least we have some dinosaur book reading before I go back for the 07:49.

Déjà vu on the homeward journey - again I'm back a bit later than normal and again I end up on the 18:35 and again it arrives at Ripponlea just over three minutes late. I'm really hoping I'm not Bill Murray because I don't think I can handle a third day like the last two!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not Thursday mate! But I guess with Connex stuffing you around twice in two days, you can't wait for the weekend.

29 November, 2005 10:54  
Blogger Connex Whinger said...

Thanks, just didn't read my watch properly!

29 November, 2005 13:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home