Friday, May 06, 2005

Fri 6 May - Five days straight...

That's five days straight that the 07:14 has run. I'd say it's been a while since that happened. Maybe things really are improving.

Just had an interesting chat with somebody at Connex. It looks like all my complaints are still in progress. What was interesting is that the person I spoke to is in the area that looks after the feedback forms. It seems Joel and Sam may not have had the authority to attempt to block my non-standard forms after all - oh really?

I should have an answer on Monday about whether the new Word and PDF forms are acceptable.

Well, for the first time in so long I can't remember, all trains that I've wanted to catch have run reasonably close to on time. Does this mean my work is done? Probably not, but as the 18:50 pulled out on time I was happy to acknowledge that Connex has done pretty well. In fact, had it not been for the delays in the yards on Wednesday, there would not have been any reds this week. I might take a box of choccies in to them on Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home